Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sweden

Only took 2 days of planes trains and automobiles to get here along with a delay because the copilot didnt have a chair. You think you know what its going to be like, ultimate relaxation l, until you get here. Its only day two and im already spending the days sleeping and being bored. At least for now I have the excuse of jetlag but that wont last for long.

The family isn't wasting time and driving us to the summer house already, which is good so that if im lyin out on the dock sleeping it will be counted as tanning and therefore and activity. They do have a boat so activities are a possible like waterskiing and fishing (although my uncle says they're are no fish) and going for walks and borrowing the car to go i to town. Doesn't seem bad right? Their things could take up two or three days max. We'll be there for a week before returning and spending another week here. Im not complaining, ive been looking forward to seeing my family and relaxing. But I guess without my sister and cousins here I didnt realize how much longer the week is going to seem without them. 

I guess Ill attempt to do the things I normally dont have time for, like reading and writing. But I may not have wifi which means ill have to save all my posts and put them up on my return. Or if we actually make it to town.

Bon voyage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment